Transcript Requests

Current Students

  • Request a transcript via to virtually send your transcript to a school, this service may require a fee. Or,
  • Email a transcript request form to . Or,
  • Bring a completed transcript request form to the front office

Former Students

(Sunset HS, North Coast Alt. HS or San Dieguito Adult School)

Email a completed transcript request form to

If attended prior to June of 1990 or attended Adult School prior to 2010:

Call the SDUHSD Pupil Services Department 760.753.6491 x5596 to request records, or email with the information below. If you attended San Dieguito Adult School prior to 2010, you will also need to contact Ms. Shroyer for your transcript.
  • Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Dates Attended
  • School Attended (Sunset HS, North Coast Alt. HS, or San Dieguito Adult School)
  • The address, or addresses, of where to send the transcript(s) OR if you will be picking it up
  • Phone number where you can be reached 

Out of District Schools or Education Verification Agencies Top of Page

Fax or mail your record request to:
April Llamas
684 Requeza St
Encinitas, CA 92024
Fax: (760) 753-8469