Work Permits

Work Permits can be obtained during the school year from Mr. Marvil in Room E-1.

The student will pick up the Work Permit Application, fill it out, and get the required signatures from a parent/guardian and their new employer.

The student will return the Work Permit Application to Mr. Marvil, who will issue the actual Work Permit.